Cortina's software allows eCommerce brands to sell complimentary products without increased inventory or capital risk - whether they're looking to create a marketplace of their own or increase their catalog assortment. Headquartered in New York City, Cortina is backed by Point 72 Ventures, AlleyCorp, NEA, and Primary VC.
Cortina is hiring a UX/UI Product Designer to join our rapidly scaling technology organization. Product Designers at Cortina serve a vital role, working across every stage of product development, from defining the vision to the creation and curation of every detail. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our engineering, product management, and operations teams.
As a UX/UI Product Designer you will:
- Work iteratively and collaboratively with our engineering, product management, and operations teams to solve problems and create forward thinking, user friendly product features.
- Team with the engineering and product teams to prototype and produce a high-quality user experience.
- Contribute to Cortina’s system to improve the craft, growth, and usage of the platform.
- Manage website content creation prior to development.
- Design sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes prior to sending off to development.
- Make modifications and updates to current client, vendor, and internal platforms as needed.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in an individual contributor role on a product design team for desktop and/or mobile.
- Experience working and collaborating in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Deep understanding of how to create usable, accessible, and modular designs to increase scalability.