Cortina's software allows eCommerce brands to sell complimentary products without increased inventory or capital risk - whether they're looking to create a marketplace of their own or increase their catalog assortment. Headquartered in New York City, Cortina is backed by Point 72 Ventures, AlleyCorp, NEA, and Primary VC.
Cortina is hiring a Product Manager to join our rapidly scaling technology organization. Product Managers at Cortina drive the ideation, delivery and rollout of our customer facing platform. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our engineering, design, and operations teams.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager you will:
- Partner with engineering, design, and operations to identify opportunities, and prioritize roadmaps
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, data and market insights into strategies, roadmaps and product requirements
- Clearly measure and communicate success to the larger organization
- Help define and drive overall product strategy and vision at Cortina
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join our hyper-growth organization.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, managing software products through the full lifecycle from MVP to general release
- Experience leading products that require coordination across many stakeholders and cross functional teams. Able to handle ambiguity to solve large open-ended problems
- Customer focused mindset and empathy for the end user. Experience partnering with Design teams to craft intuitive workflows that improve our user experience and make it a delightful experience
- An effective communicator and influencer. Ability to write strong product requirements, and drive consensus across functions and teams